Our experienced, professional and friendly team will be happy to help with any queries you may have about our standing desks, such as bulk orders. Contact us online, by email or phone and we will be happy to help you find the perfect solution to your requirements.
Our sit stand desks are assisted by a discrete electric motor system hidden inside the leg to avoid strain, injury or damage to expensive computer equipment when adjusting a heavily laden desk. Our height adjustable desks can be lifted from a normal sitting height up to 1,300mm, and have up to 100kg lifting capacity, which is more than generous enough for all the equipment and accessories typically found on an office desk.
All standing desks have sturdy metal frames and legs that are built to last and are covered under a 2-10 year warranty. The sit stand desk tops are at least 25mm thick – around one inch – which not only looks great but will be robust and stand up to years of wear and tear. Here at National Office Furniture Supplies, we pride ourselves on the quality of our products, including our range of standing desks, and we constantly review our products as our skills grow further so that you always get the best possible furniture at competitive prices.
A sit-stand desk is a desk that allows you to easily adjust the height so that you can work either sitting or standing. Some of the benefits of using a sit-stand desk include:
- Improved posture: Standing while working can help improve your posture and reduce strain on your neck, shoulders, and back.
- Increase your energy levels and improve your focus and concentration.
- Increased blood flow and reduce the risk of developing conditions such as varicose veins.
- Improved mood: Standing while working can help improve your mood and reduce feelings of fatigue and stress.
- Weight loss as standing will increase your daily calorie expenditure and potentially contribute to weight loss.
- Customisation: Sit-stand desks allow you to easily adjust the height of the desk to your preferred working position, which allows the desk to precisely suit your specific needs and preferences.
Our main collection of height adjustable desks offers a superb range of sizes and styles, with the maple, beech and walnut wood-effects, white and graphite grey standing desk variations all available in four widths from 1200mm to 1800mm. We also stock Spectrum sit stand desks, which are available in a choice of matt blue, green, orange, red, white and yellow tops with two cable ports; plus width choices of 1200mm and 1600mm and either white powder-coated or silver 70mm thick metal legs.
For a more impressive style of standing desk, take a look at our American Walnut Bow-Fronted height adjustable desk. With 30mm thick tops plus a full front modesty panel and panel ends that hide away the strong metal legs, this sit stand desk design marries together great performance with incredibly heightened style points.
All of our wood-effect sit stand desks are incredibly realistic looking without the price tag of real wood, thanks to the wood grain detailing that could easily convince everyone who looks that the desks have been cut from a single piece of solid wood.
If you have any questions about our standing desks or other products, or to discuss discounts available on large and bulk orders, get in touch with us and we’ll be more than happy to help.